How can the Health Home help a potential member? We will:
- Link members to medical, mental health and substance abuse services.
- This includes:
- Help applying for entitlements like SSI and SNAP
- Referrals for emergency food resources, legal and educational support services and transportation
- Assistance with applying for home health aide
- Assistance and support with completing housing applications including supportive housing
- Give a member visit reminders and go with them to their visits.
- Help members with hospital discharge planning and stabilization after discharge.
- Assess and assist with psychosocial needs.
- Conference with member’s doctors and health care team to advocate on member’s behalf and to coordinate treatment planning as well is giving and receiving member progress updates.
- Set up transportation to and from visits, if needed.
- Help avoid emergency room visits.
- Offer crisis intervention.
- Educate members on how to navigate health and social services.
Want to make a